la bourse mini belted leather bucket bag - olive
Complimentary shipping with the US and Canada. Ships within 2 business days.
Elevate your casual mood with La Bourse Mini. La Bourse Mini is a scaled-down rendition of our signature La Bourse leather bucket bag. This minimalist silhouette features a bold croc-embossed belt cinch and a chain strap for an added touch of luxe.
Material & Color
- All La Bourse bucket bags are crafted exclusively with full grain cowhide leather. Full grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather. Its tighter grain is water and scratch resistant, making it the perfect choice for busy lifestyles. TOMOLI partners with renowned leather tanneries to source the best leather in the richest colors.
- La Bourse Mini Olive is crafted from olive green grained leather and the belt is made with croc-embossed leather. The interior is lined with red Alcantara material to provide a bright and durable finish. Alcantara has a soft, suede-like microfiber pile, and is noted for its durability.
- All hardware is polished in gunmetal.
- Base diameter: 7.5 in
- Height: 11 in
- Interior Capacity: Medium
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Chain strap
- Adjustable belt closure
- Style Number: 4042OGM
- UPC 855484008345
You may request a return within 14 days of the purchase date.
- The merchandise must be in new, resalable condition (inclusive of packaging).
- RETURNS FROM THE US/CANADA: we will provide you with a free shipping label and shipping instructions.
- RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US/CANADA: the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees.
- Your refund will be issued when we receive the merchandise. If you received a gift with your purchase, the gift value will be deducted from the return amount.
- For exchanges, submit a return request for the merchandise you would like to return, and place a new order for the replacement product.
- All orders of reduced price merchandise are final.
Your accessory is crafted from 100% full grain leather. The leather is pre-treated to ensure its durability, however the look and feel of your accessory will evolve with time and product use. It is normal for leather to stretch, or show marks and color variations over time. If you experience minor stains/marks, you may gently wipe your accessory with a damp cloth. For other issues, take your accessory to a leather professional. Do not use harsh chemicals on your handbag.
STORING YOUR ACCESSORY
All handbags come with a dust bag. Always stuff your handbag and store it in the dust bag when not in use. Avoid stacking items on top of your accessory that could distort its shape.